Park My Names presents in-depth reviews of domain parking companies. Our website will help you find the best places to park your domain names. This site provides valuable free information on domain parking, domain development services and monetizing traffic from domain names.
Featured Reviews of Domain Parking Companies
(Click Company Name to Read Reviews)
- DomainApps - DomainApps is a new domain parking platform that has been born from merging the very popular Parked.com and WhyPark.com sites together. Domain Apps is a refreshingly easy way to customize your domains to maximize your domain parking revenue. You can create custom sites in a matter of minutes by adding your own content, style/layout, keywords, images and videos, or simply select one of the many available templates. Host one domain or unlimited domain names for free. Domain Apps are available. With one click install a Photo Gallery, Publications, Hotel Directory, Web Directory, YouTube Videos, Comparison Shopping, Weather, Twitter Stream and other apps to your sites. Some apps pay additional income streams. Upgrades to enhanced or managed monthly service plans are available and recommended. DomainApps’ domain parking (formerly Parked.com) pays for multiple clicks from the same visitor which earns you more money. Best selection of templates for your domain names. DomainApps pays their partners twice a month.
- Voodoo is a new parking company that is already highly rated because they pay good for your domain traffic. Google advertising fee. Select from one or two click landers and auto optimization. Performs well with all types of traffic. Voodoo pays for multiple clicks on your domain from the same user – earning you more.
- SmartName – Some domainers are moving their domain names to SmartName and seeing a significant improvement in earnings. They are switching to SmartName’s eCommerce templates and creating SEO-friendly Shopping sites. SmartName offer three options for your domain name traffic: Domain Parking, eCommerce and Content sites. Sell your domain names at AfterNic. SmartName is a free parking service from Name Media.
- NameDrive - Park and sell your domain names. Google advertising feed. Sleek templates. Approval is not required. Sign up and start parking your domain names today.
- Bodis – Good things are happening at Bodis. A Google advertising feed, your choice of one or two click landers, a for sale inquiry system and many new features were added. Great for International and Expired Traffic. Fully automated system. Unique hourly reporting. Payments with no minimum payout amount. Setup an account instantly, no tedious approval process.
- Noomle – Noomle is a free service to build your own parking pages or create custom mini-sites. You must use your own advertising such as Google’s AdSense or other ad providers. Write your own articles or use free content from any article directory. Easily add news, videos, affiliate links, social bookmarks, visitor comments and many other features to your Noomle sites. Articles can be translated in different languages. Blog templates available with plug-ins available.
- Fabulous - High earnings per click and excellent parking templates. Sell your domain names at Fabulous Domains or through the Domain Distribution Network. Fabulous also offers wholesale domain name registrations to their parking customers.
- TrafficZ - Rotate up to 4 templates on the same domain name. TrafficZ began is the oldest domain name parking company. TrafficZ is known for their domain optimization technology.
- AdSense For Domains - AFD is a domain parking program from Google. Should you try it with your domain names or not?
- Sedo – Leading marketplace to buy and sell domain names. Approval is not required for domain name parking. Domain names parked at Sedo and listed for sale at a fixed amount do not pay Sedo’s $50 minimum selling fee.
- The Complete List – Over 65+ places to park your domain names, develop domain names and to get paid for your domain name traffic. We maintain the largest and most up to date list of domain parking companies on the web.
- Affiliate Programs – NEW LIST of leading advertising networks and affiliate programs to monetize your sites. Includes reviews of Google AdSense, YPN, AdBrite, ClickBank, Link Share, Clicksor, Commission Junction, eBay, Chitika and Amazon’s Affiliate Program. Use as your advertising provider or make referral income by adding affiliate links to your web pages.
How Does Domain Parking Work?
Domain parking is a simple way to make money from your undeveloped domain names. Your domain names will display targeted advertising links generated by a parking company. When visitors click the advertising links you receive credit.
Your domain parking success depends on three factors – how many domain names you own, the quality of your domains and the sources of your traffic. Try several parking companies with different types of advertising feeds to find the best performing platforms for your individual domain names.
Can Parked Domain Names Be Sold?
Yes, you have the option to sell your domain names at most parking companies through an inquiry link placed on your parking page or a marketplace. This is how many domain names are sold – to buyers who make offers from a parking page or purchase through a marketplace.
Parking can help you sell more names and allows you to earn revenue from your domain names while they are for sale. If you do not want to sell a name you can keep the for sale link off your pages.